My Blog List

Friday, August 24, 2012

Belief in God,
Belief in You,
Was a belief within myself.
I forgot the strains formed in the past which were created.
I held your hand to go along.
But only not to be longed for long.
Only to be hurt again
Only to be doomed into the dark night and fall.
Only to cry again.
I wanted to love you and grow old together.
I wanted to take a leap and stand and rise my head again.
You left with no option.
You left me to cry in the rain and not returning to wipe them off.
Its now I don't want to
It's now I don't want to believe.
He the 'one above' shall forever exist
But not for me and I know.
You will never exist
and shall pass away like a bad dream
and I shall go away from the world it seems.
You struck me and shocked me.
It's now I don't want it anymore, neither do I want to grow old.
I will now and forever fake a smile
and be drowned in the laughter of sorrow.
I wish to not live long.
But will survive to stay awake all my life
Only to see you doom and
Baby once I am gone you will wish to return and call for me
Say "I miss you"
and I will have only one word to stay
"Sweetheart, I am gone long ago".

No comments:

Post a Comment