My Blog List

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Still Long For you

You know, - I have a heart
and one day , I gave it you.
Not to take it back
but for you to flourish it further.
I know it's not your concern
and I know oyu don't care
You waved the path of flowers for me
and took them all away -
leaving just thorns on the way out.
I still hope to live to care for you
I still wait for the right time.
I am only hoping for a brighter tomorrow every single day.
My love is all that matter
You rudeness is not what i deserve.
Coz i have done no harm
I still suffer the loneliness each night.
and i only pray for a brighter sunny day for tomorrow.
I see the silver lining in the cloud
Coz I believe in hoping for long.
The hope will die one day
The day I will Say "I loved you"
I only pray that day never comes
My only pray for you to wave me path full of flowers, greenery and grass,
where I walk with you in lonesome hand in hand
But I know its a dream which I only long for.

No comments:

Post a Comment